- Hiking the Loowit trail loop around Mt St Helens
- Tillamook Head Trail Hike at Seaside, Oregon
- Hiking at Lewisville Park
- Climbing Mt. St. Helens August 2016
- Hiking Mt St Helens summer 2012
- My first own geocache
- Snow Shoeing June Lake Trail at Marble Mountain
- Mountain day hike in the snow: Trying out the back pack
- Bells Mountain Trail Climb
- Don’t get lost outdoors!
- Got a taste of Pacific Northwest edible plants
Climbing Mt. St. Helens August 2016
It is mid-august of 2016, and time to climb the Mt. St Helens Volcano again, my seventh time doing it!
- Hits: 2404
Hiking Mt St Helens summer 2012
This summers outdoors activities have been mainly hiking, of which the best one was ascending the summit of Mt St Helens, an active volcano located in southwest Washington.
- Hits: 1384
My first own geocache
Last year I placed my first ever geocache out in the woods. I have been geocaching for years, but finally decided to contribute to the sport, by making my very own cache. Of course, I wasn’t going to make it an easy and boring one to find! There are plenty of side-of-the-road easy-to-get geocaches out there, and mine wasn’t going to be one of them.
- Hits: 1298