- Making a knife handle using stacked wood and leather
- Self-closing chamber design for a pressurized alcohol stove
- The Delorme PN-40 GPS Receiver is indeed waterproof!
- The smartphone GPS: Use your Android or iPhone on your hikes
- Making a fire with bow and drill
- How to make a solar powered USB charger for outdoors adventures
- Emergency Weather radio charger combo – quick review
- Sleeping bags: Buy new or used?
- Making a new knife handle
Back in August 2009, we were having a nice backyard “bushcrafting party”. At some point, while we were making the fire, the knife, unbeknown to us, fell in the fire, and the handle was totally destroyed.
Great! An excuse to make a new handle!
- Category: Gear
- Hits: 1683