- Hiking at Lewisville Park
- Climbing Mt. St. Helens August 2016
- Hiking Mt St Helens summer 2012
- My first own geocache
- Snow Shoeing June Lake Trail at Marble Mountain
- Mountain day hike in the snow: Trying out the back pack
- Bells Mountain Trail Climb
- Don’t get lost outdoors!
- Got a taste of Pacific Northwest edible plants
Hiking at Lewisville Park
It is a beautiful weekday in the fall, the leaves in the trees are turning yellow. It is quieter at the park. The summer crowd is gone. But a number of cars can be seen parked at the various parking lots around the park. Older couples, ladies with their strollers, dog owners with their dogs, are enjoying the day on the many miles of beautiful trails along the river, around the open fields, and in the surrounding hilly forest.
- Hits: 1529
Climbing Mt. St. Helens August 2016
It is mid-august of 2016, and time to climb the Mt. St Helens Volcano again, my seventh time doing it!
- Hits: 1340
Hiking Mt St Helens summer 2012
This summers outdoors activities have been mainly hiking, of which the best one was ascending the summit of Mt St Helens, an active volcano located in southwest Washington.
- Hits: 885